ACI’s National Advanced Forum on Labor-Management Relations (October 28-29, 2010 in New York, NY) is set to deliver the most up-to-date and practical strategies needed for traditional labor attorneys and professionals to adapt to a rapidly changing landscape.
This timely event will feature sessions on:
* “New and Expected NLRB Decisions and Reversals: What They’ll Mean for Employer”
-Featuring Ronald Meisburg, Partner, Proskauer Rose LLP, former General Counsel for the NLRB
* “Assessing the Impact of the Board’s Changing Composition and the Status of Labor Law Reform Initiatives”
-Featuring Michael Eastman, Executive Director of Labor Policy, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
* “Successful Approaches for Avoiding and Defending Against ULP Claims”
-Featuring Jerry M. Hunter, Partner, Bryan Cave, former General Counsel for the NLRB
The expert faculty will delve into the most pressing issues, including:
* Understanding the collective bargaining process, and how healthcare reform will affect negotiations
* Minimizing risk when engaging in business restructuring and implementing cost-saving measures
* Strategies for maintaining positive employee relations and protecting non-union status
Don’t miss this chance to hear from leading labor relations professionals on the front lines from major companies, including:
* Ford Motor Company
* Federal Express
* Hilton Worldwide
* CBS Broadcasting
* Bell Helicopter
* Ryder System
* Canam Steel
Much more than a networking event, if you are involved at all with labor relations as an in-house professional or outside counsel, this is the one event you don’t want to miss!
No other event on the market is offering as much high-level, specialized information as the ACI National Advanced Forum on Labor-Management Relations. It is the most comprehensive event on this subject currently being offered on the commercial market.
You won’t want to hear about this one after the fact. For more information, call 888-224-2480 or go to www.americanconference.com/LaborRelations